Contact Form




credit cards accepted

Call The Wilson Legal Group, P.A. at (877) 538-6294 for a free consultation with a Central Florida Immigration Lawyer.

United States Immigration Laws and Procedures are very complex, and can take several months or years to complete. The Attorneys of the Wilson Legal Group, P.A. understand how important it is to bring your loved ones to the United States as quickly and efficiently as possible. We also recognize the importance of not being separated from family through deportation. It is our great honor to help keep families together. Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience to provide high quality legal representation to our clients. If you are in need of an experienced, friendly, and knowledgeable immigration attorney, contact the Wilson Legal Group, P.A. today for an initial consultation at (877) 538-6294. Although we are based in Orlando and DeLand, our attorneys travel throughout the state of Floridato assist families with a variety of immigration issues.


Family Petitions

United States citizens and permanent residents can help their qualifying foreign relatives in petitioning for citizenship and permanent residency in the United States. In order for a foreign relative to become a lawful U.S. permanent resident, the following general criteria must be met:

  1. The foreign national applying for a visa or green card must have a relative who is either a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident of the United States. The applicant’s relative must be able to show documentation of their status as a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, as well as proof of their relationship to the applicant
  2. The applicant’s relative must prove his/her financial income is 125% above the poverty line for his/her entire family, including the applicant. If the relative does not meet this financial criterion, then he/she can become a joint sponsor with another relative, or the applicant’s assets can be taken into account
  3. If the applicant’s relative is a U.S. citizen, he/she must prove that the applicant is his/her:
    • Child under the age of 21 years
    • Spouse
    • Unmarried son or daughter over 21 years old
    • Married son or daughter (any age)
    • Brother or sister of U.S. citizen (if sponsoring relative is at least 21 years old)
    • Parent of U.S. citizen (if sponsoring relative is at least 21 years old)
  4. If the applicant’s sponsoring relative is a U.S. permanent resident, he/she must prove that the applicant is his/her:
    • Husband or wife
    • Unmarried son or daughter of any age

If both the applicant and his/her relative meet these criteria, then the petitioning process can begin.

Deportation Defense

At The Wilson Legal Group, P.A. we represent immigrants and foreign visitors who are at risk for deportation or removal from the U.S. We have a thorough understanding of the deportation process, and represent individuals facing these problems. It is our number one priority to protect our clients’ best interest, and make sure no person is unjustly deported.

There are a several circumstances that could lead to deportation or removal. The most common reasons immigrants or foreign visitors are deported include:

  • Felony or misdemeanor criminal convictions
  • Immigration violations
  • Visa or green card expiration
  • Employment violations
  • Immigration fraud
  • Final Order of Removal/Deportation after a denial of asylum; or
  • Failing to depart after a grant of voluntary departure

There are a number of strategies we can employ to help you avoid being deported. Contact the Wilson Legal Group, P.A. for your Free Immigration Consultation. You may qualify for obtaining political asylum, cancellation of removal, adjusting your status to permanent residency, or attaining a waiver or pardon under the Immigration and Nationality Act.

We understand the stress and fear that comes with facing deportation. If you fear that your immigration status is being threatened for any reason, call the Central Florida Immigration attorneys of the Wilson Legal Group, P.A. to help you. We are dedicated to fighting your deportation from the U.S., and helping you file the appropriate petitions, obtain necessary documents and waivers, and file motions to reopen or appeal your case.

Work Visas

There are a variety of USA work visas available to individuals seeking to come to the United States to work. At The Wilson Legal Group, P.A., we provide comprehensive legal services to those wishing to obtain the following types of work visas:

B-1 Visas: Temporary Business Visitor Visas

B-1 visas permit visitors from foreign countries to temporarily come into the United States for legitimate business, commercial, and work-related purposes.

H-1B Visas: Professionals in Specialty Occupations

H-1B visas allow professionals to come to the United States to work in a field that requires a specialization or a special skill. In order to be granted an H-1B visa, the applicant must have at least the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree, and the job that they are applying for must require at least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. The applicant must also have a sponsoring U.S. employer that is willing to hire the applicant temporarily, pay him/her the required wage, and file a petition with immigration.

H-2B Visas: Seasonal Non-Agricultural Workers

H-2B visas permit business owners to hire foreign workers to perform seasonal, peak-load, intermittent, or one-time only work that is non-agricultural. Business owners and employers must prove that there are no U.S. workers available or willing to do the job. Similar to the H-1B visa, applicants need a U.S. employer to sponsor them and be willing to pay them the required wage.

L Visas: Intra 福利彩票app下载 Transfers

Under an L visa, foreign-based executives, managers, and employees with a specialized skill can be transferred to a division, affiliate, subsidiary, or parent branch of an international company in the United States. The L visa is very popular as it provides a work permit to the spouse of the transferred foreign worker and can ultimately lead to a green card in the U.S.

O Visas: Persons of Extraordinary Ability

O visas are issued to foreign artists, athletes, entertainers, scientists, educators, and business people of extraordinary ability who wish to temporarily come to the United States to work in their field of achievement. O-1A visas are issued to scientists, business people, educators, or athletes. O-1B visas are issued to visual, performing, and literary artists, such as musicians, writers, singers, actors, artists, directors, photographers etc.

P Visas: Professional Artists, Athletes, and Entertainers

P-1 visas are issued to artists, athletes, and entertainers who wish to temporarily perform or compete – either solo or on a team – in the United States at a specific event. P-2 visas are issued to athletes and entertainers who are participating in a reciprocal exchange program. P-3 visas are issued to artists and entertainers who wish to perform, share, coach, or teach their talents in a cultural program.

R Visas: Religious Workers

R visas are issued to foreign religious workers who wish to temporarily enter the United States. A religious worker is considered a person who is continually engaged in an activity that is related to a traditional religious function, such as nuns, monks, cantors, liturgical workers, brothers, religious translators, missionaries, catechists, etc.

TN Visas: Mexican and Canadian Workers

TN visas are available to skilled workers from Canada and Mexico under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). TN visas permit Canadian and Mexican citizens to temporarily enter the U.S. to work in a NAFTA approved occupation. TN visas are often used by Canadian or Mexican nationals to avoid the H1-B cap or other difficulties with the H1-B category.

If you would like more information regarding any type of USA work visas or work permits, do not hesitate to contact our immigration attorneys at Moss & Wilson, P.A. at (877) 538-6294.


The Wilson Legal Group, P.A. performs free immigration consultations and provide representation all over Central Florida including but not limited to the counties of Orange, Volusia, Osceola, Seminole, Flagler, Lake, Polk, Brevard, as well as the cities of Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Bartow, Daytona Beach, Debary, DeLand, Deltona, Lake Mary, Orlando, Orange City, Sanford, Tavares, Tampa, Winter Park, Winter Garden, Ocoee, and Kissimmee